Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is sunday morning.





































On Sunday morning we made Swedish pancakes. They were yummmmy!!! It is a Sweeney Christmas morning tradition to have Swedish pancakes and although it was not Christmas morning officially, we decided to make an exception. And I am happy we did! I think I ate three (or maybe 4) of them. Church didn't start until 1:00 pm so we had a chance to relax in the morning and then get ready. It was really neat to attend church with Brooke and Robert and their family. The girls colored and brooke read a book to them during Sacrament meeting and then in Relief Society there was a special Mother-daughter bonding experience between Mom and Brooke. It was touching for me to see. Once we returned home, we put dinner on the grill (that we had marinated over night) and ate like Queens again! Both Brooke and Robert and Josh and Carlie made Mom and I feel so special. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and I know they did too.








No comments:

Post a Comment