Monday, September 20, 2010

Boat Races and Air Show







They are literally 18 inches a part! Now talk about focus!













We saw a lot of boat races and some really neat air show demonstrations from the blue angels (a group of 6 pilots (11 pilot in all) who create plane formations and do plane stunts. It rained on us the entire day!!! I don't have pictures of this, but Mom stayed behind while we all went to the carnival near by before all the boat races. We got some food samples and lots of free stuff. Almost joined the coast guard :), but because I can't even doggy paddle I decided against that. And then at one point Brooke, Josh, and I all did so many push ups in 1-2 minutes in order to win some free stuff from the Army. We won a shirt, water bottle and a few other things. We all passed, but I believe I did the most pushups, but don't want to brag or anything.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment